Friday, May 9, 2008

Who Needs Pedals?

Sorry about the quality of this video... it's from my trusty cell phone. I just had to capture Afton's special bike-riding technnique. Notice how far up she sits on the seat and how that allows her such great steering control! :) She wears herself out pretty quickly b/c she is basically running while sitting down-- and when I tell her to use the pedals she says, "Just be patient, mom!" Too funny! I wish I had more than 5 seconds captured to share... oh well!

8 comments:

gina bina said...

Oh to be a kid again! That little video just made my day. Love her technique. Who needs pedals?

jen said...

She's a pro! Who needs pedals when you can go so fast without them!

Parkin Family said...

I Love the just be patient part!!! She is so cute!

The Adams Family said...

"Just be patient" too funny! What a funny kid.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is so cute!! She is awesome. I love the just be patient mom. They say the cutest things!!

Jill said...

Jess
She is so funny and darling. Ok we ARE GOING TO GET TOGETHER IF WE HAVE TO STOP THE WORLD FROM TURNING. LOL

jenjamin said...

Kids have so much wisdom, if we would just shut up and listen to them from time to time :) What a darling little girl!

maggie holmes said...

that is too cute! my nathan used to do that too and it was my favorite thing to watch! we would walk around the block and i would follow behind him smiling and laughing the whole time! too cute!