Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Scooter Ride

Once again... sorry about the quality here!

The other night I was taking a walk with Afton and Jasper. Afton was riding her scooter just ahead of me, and I was following behind with Jasper... trying to contain my laughter so I wouldn't make Afton self-conscious and stop doing what she was doing. It was one of those moments where I wished I had my camera, or at the very least my phone because Afton had some serious moves on her scooter. If scooter-riding were an Olympic sport, she would take a Gold medal, I am convinced!

My lack-of-catching-the-moment regret kept lingering... so this morning I tried to re-create the moment. This, unfortunately (and of course) doesn't capture how hilarious she was the other night, but I thought I'd share it anyway. One of these days, if I get better footage I will be sure to post it. I hope you can see the her signature move at the end:

PS... speaking of Olympics... Afton had her first gymnastics class tonight. She's got potential... watch out 2020 Olympics! If scooter-riding isn't an event by then, we might have a little gymnast there!

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Afton sure does have some good moves. What a stinkin little cutie!! I can't believe how big she is, i haven't seen her forever! That is so cool that she is taking gymnastics too, how fun!

jen said...

Nice job Afton! When my boys had a three wheel scooter they couldn't figure it out. There foot would hit the wheel. I like how she stands on the back of it. Adorable!

The Adams Family said...

Maybe she can go for both events, she's got the stuff gold medals are made of!

Jill said...

Jess, she is so stinkin cute...