Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random Thoughts of a 3 Year Old

As Travis drove Aftont to school today, she had some interesting things to say. Had to record them here cuz they made me smile:

“Dad, look at all the horses, they are all so beautiful, how come I never see PINK ones?”

“I want Tyler to ride a horse.”
(Her two obsessions right now: horses and fresh-off-his-mission cousin, Tyler)

“Dad…Kauai, say KA Y A…that’s my friend.”

“You should give Payden your ipod dad – he wants a new one”…

Afton: Oh dad look – there are lots of gooses…I want to touch them will they let me touch them?
Travis: They will probably fly away because they might think you will hurt them.
Afton: They wont fly away. They know I won’t hurt them. They know Dad.

4 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Kids say the cutest things. I loved the pink horse one. Why aren't there pink horses? By the way, I tagged you. You will have to go to my blog to see what you need to do...if you want to of course.

jen said...

Adorable. There should be pink horses! Good idea Afton!

Jill said...

Jess, good to see you blog again. So cute to write down those cute thoughts. 3 year olds are the best.

Suzi said...

I can't wait for Ander to start saying things like that, what a little smart pants!