Monday, November 3, 2008

Jason Mraz Times Two

One of my all-time favorite artists, Jason Mraz, came to concert in October 2008. We were on the 6th row- not too shabby (except for the mysterious stench coming from the row ahead of us). The concert was awesome... he is a great performer and exudes happiness. I love it!

The next day I was still on a high from the night before when I received the best call EVER! You see, being married to one of the luckiest guys has its perks at times (err... I mean ALL the time, of course). Usually when he lucks out- I also reap the benefits. His good friend, Anna, from his work had been informed by her sister that she had some extra tickets for a private Jason Mraz concert that nigh for Overstock.com. Long story short... we got to go! (THANKS ANNA!!!!) Even better... we were FRONT & CENTER!!! No obstructions, no stinky, mysterious smells... just a clear view of one of our faves! Only negative: we thought we couldn't bring our cameras, so I only have my crappy cell phone images to reminisce with. Here are some pics of the two heavenly nights. :)




No comments: