Saturday, January 16, 2010

November 2008- Baking, Bear, and Boys

Just a few more things from good ol' November 2008!

Baking our First Apple Pie! For Thanksgiving I was asked to bring a pie. I decided not to cop out and buy one- so Afton and I baked our first pie together.
Confession: I think I made an apple pie one other time. But I was like 12 (?)- does that count?


I have to say-- it was pretty darn good! Thanks to my friend Amy's recipe blog!

Mr. Bear's exciting drive - I happened to have my camera in the car when Afton decided to give Bear some fresh air. These pics just make me giggle-- so I had to post them!



The boys enjoyed an exciting Ute game (vs BYU). It's not often they all get together for a boys-night-out, so it's a good thing they captured it on film! (How manly of them to go to a football game).

left to right: Scott, Trav, Shaun, Kent
Go Utes! (They won that game, by the way)

No comments: