Thursday, May 31, 2012

So it's been a while...

I am thinking about starting up this blog again. Not sure if it will last. With the addition of a new little one to our family- I figure I should give it a go and try to keep of a record of the going-ons with our little fam.
Elsie Ryan Neumann
Born March 28, 2012
7 lbs 6 oz and 21" 



Afton loves her new little sis! 

Before I really get going- I discovered a bunch of blog entries that for whatever reason- I never posted. So I am going to remove them from limbo-land and give them a life here. Even though they are way outdated- I still want to be able to look back at them. So just a little explanation in case I confuse anyone who actually may be looking at this long-forgotten blog! :D

1 comment:

Tyra said...

Finally!!! I love my little nieces!!