Thursday, November 15, 2007

Camera Phone Pics

Thank goodness for cameras on cell phones. There are so many times I catch Afton doing something funny and I all I have with me is my trusty cell phone. Granted, the quality isn't great- but that's OK. Thought I'd post a couple of those recent moments.

This first one is Afton trying to buckle Mr. Bear into the grocery cart seat. I thought it was so cute- she takes such good care of her pal!



This next one is of little A checking out a toy catalog on her drive to Grandma's house this morning. It is a half hour drive and she didn't put that thing down. When I was at a stop I snapped a quick picture cuz it was cracking me up. She is very fascinated by the Choo Choo Trains. Guess we'll have to see what Santa brings....

That's all for now!

(Still planning out my NYC post- I have over 600 pictures I have to choose from). :)

2 comments:

gina bina said...

2 posts in 1 week? Nice job Jess! I love the picture of Afton reading her toy magazine. All she needs is an afternoon at the beach with a margarita in the other hand. What a little Diva!

jen said...

Jess I'm so happy that you are blogging again. I love to see your sweet Afton. I can't believe we live so close and I've only seen you in the Target parking lot. We need to play! How about I bring my four boys to your house to play? JUST KIDDIN'. I wouldn't do that to your beautful clean house. Come vist me though!