Sunday, November 25, 2007

Figuring Stuff Out

Hey anyone reading this. I just figured out how to add links to other sites along the side of my Blog (I know- I'm a little slow). If I've added a link to your site and you'd prefer me to remove it- let me know. Or if you want me to add one- let me know!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Me... I sure did! I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Not that I don't any other year... but sometimes certain circumstances make you see that more clearly.
The countdown is on... one month to Christmas!!!

3 comments:

jen said...

Jess, I'm still checking in on your blog. As always Afton is ADORABLE! Nice job on figuring out the links. See ya soon at the Christmas party!

jenjamin said...

Glad to hear your Thanksgiving was good. That little Afton is sure a pretty one!

gina bina said...

still figuring stuff out?????????